Our Avignon home plan is a charming courtyard living plan. This house plan was inspired by the popular chateaus in France. It features private, family and guest spaces with French Country design detailing. The Avignon home plan is highlighted by a steeply pitched hipped slate roof with dormer accents.
Top Five Design Features:
- The master suite’s stepped ceilings convey subtle elegance.
- A private rear lanai is accessible through the library’s French doors.
- Interconnecting central rooms and courtyard make entertaining easy.
- A striking portico entrance leads to a serene loggia.
- Enjoy the courtyard and pool from above in the loft’s balcony.
A Secret Oasis Awaits
The home’s main level Master Suite is ideally situated with proximity to the living areas and views overlooking the courtyard and home’s exterior. The Master Bath has a walk-in shower and a garden tub with a window that overlooks the enclosed side courtyard. It also features a spacious walk-in closet. A detached Guest Suite/Cabana is connected to the home through the Loggia. It is perfect getaway retreat for visiting guests. It could also be utilized for an exercise room, art studio or a secluded game area.
The second level of the Avignon house plan features two guest suites. Each one has a private bath and shares a central loft. The loft overlooks both the courtyard and the front entry of the home, via balconies and decks. It is easy to see why this courtyard home plan is so popular with customers.