I have some changes to make, how should I proceed?

If you are making changes beyond bringing the plans up to your local codes, we recommend that you make use of our Plan Modification services. If you are intending to simply bring the plans up to the building codes in your area, to satisfy the requirements of most building departments, you will need to purchase the reproducible Vellum or CAD version of the plan you are interested in. Plans must be purchased on Reproducible Vellum or CAD for the modifications and revisions to be permitted due to Copyright Law.

Posted in: Plan Modification